1961 Austin Princess Limousine Saloon.
Made by Vanden Plas Coachwork in London
MODEL: DS6 A135 Princess L.W.B. Saloon Long Wheel Base Limousine
Right Hand Drive
We are selling this one of the original survival, authentic British-built vehicle.
Just came out of a dry storage from a car collector’s Family estate sale. It is a real “BARN FIND” car.
Vehicle was parked for a very long time in a dry garage.
Based on the previous owner and registration information, this vehicle was parked since 1982–1983. Hasn’t been driven since.
Vehicle has clean certificate of title. Last registration is 1982.
44489 original miles. Has original keys.
This vehicle is in ORIGINAL condition without any previous restoration!
Outside panels were spot painted long years back, but nothing more.
Original exterior color is Black, interior color is Cream.
Nothing missing! ALL PARTS INTACT IN PLACE. Seems like never been removed or repaired.
- Right hand drive vehicle.
- Interior wood trims are gorgeous, faded lacquer but no cracks.
- Stainless and chrome moldings, handles, levers, accents are in great condition no damages. May need polish or re-chrome but they are nice!
- Instrument cluster and gauges are clean. Gauge indicators are moved when we added power to the vehicle.
- We have checked the car for rust. Only part has rust it trough is the two battery boxes. These two battery holding boxes located in the passenger floor, behind the front seats by the passenger feet. Other than these, NO MORE RUST! We only found MINOR surface rust spots, but these are not serious issues! Bottom of the door corners, lower part of the rear side panels, some other lower panels and lower fender edges. Floor parts, rockers, fenders, aprons have very small issues.
- Engine cranks! But we have not started!
- Motor is 4.0 Liter 6 Cylinder straight.
Still has the NON-ethanol gasoline in the fuel system, so it may start but, may not good for the engine. So we left it alone.
- Tires are holding air, the car steers and rolls.
- It has the Original English Flags, Books and Original English license plates.
AS you can see on the pictures, we have not tried to make this car look better! Just a way it is, as parked approx. 37 years ago.
If you like to see more pictures of the vehicle details, please let us know, we can post more or we can email you addition photos!
BEFORE Bidding or Buying!
Transportation or Shipping costs are not including in the selling price!
If you are in the US, you can check for transportation rates from our location. Florida 33334. OR you can send us your location, we may able to help you with a better transport rate.
If you are located outside of the United States, please send your shipping inquiry, with your location or the closest port to your location.
We can request container shipping rate from our location to you, including vehicle loading and securing into a ocean container, and formal US exportation process.
This car can be safely shipped in a 20’ feet ocean container to any international seaport or destination.
You can inspect the vehicle in person, or you can arrange an independent inspection company to our location.
Inspection can be done at any time during the auction.
We have the right to close this auction at any time!
Looking forward to answer any question via messages.
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||14690||Mileage:||44489|
|Model:||PRINCESS LIMOUSINE||Vehicle Title:||Clear|
|Engine:||4.0 L 6 Cylinder Straight|