1970 Plymouth AAR CUDA Description 1970 Plymouth AAR Cuda
· Manufactured 3/1970 (early production car)
· Built at Hamtramck, Michigan plant
· Documented with original Broadcast Sheet
· Chrysler Registry documentation
· 17,000 original miles
· Correct J code 340cid 3x2 engine
· Rare D32 column shift automatic,
· EW1 Alpine White
· X9 Black interior
· Rally dash
· Goodyear Polyglas GT E60 front and Polyglas GT G60 rear tires wrapped around the factory correct wheels
· Original fiberglass hood
· Most of the original parts were used during the restoration, this is a MAJOR plus for this car because cheap reproduction parts
just aren’t the same
· Car is in excellent overall condition
· Body is laser straight
· Underside is just as detailed as the top
· All gauges are in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition (all guages are original)
Introduced in February of 1970, the AAR Cuda started production March 10, 1970 and ended five weeks later. Only 2,724 AAR (All-American Racers) were produced and divvied out to dealers across the country. Of the total produced, 1,120 had manual 4-speed transmission while 1,614 had the automatic 3-speed. The AAR could not be ordered and most dealers were only given 1 to sell if any at all.
All AAR’s were decorated with “strobe” stripes that ran the length of the vehicle and ended with the CUDA logo followed by the AAR emblem. Transmission options included the 727 automatic and the Pistol Grip shifted 4-speed manual. Under the hood was a 340 small block engine rated at 290 hp. Packed behind the power of the 6 pack engine was the double wishbone front suspension with longitudinal torsion bars, telescopic shock absorbers and anti-roll bar while the rear suspension contained semi-elliptic leaf springs with telescopic shock absorbers and an anti-roll bar.
Vehicle Information Options and Standard Features Basic Information Make: Plymouth Model: AAR Cuda Engine Fuel Type: Gasoline Contact Ask for:Wally Contact: Contact Us Wally:(636) 734-3239 Contact
Us Similar Vehicles Check out similar vehicles in our inventory. View Inventory Terms Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read 's User Agreement Overstreet House of Cars reserves the right to, Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary. Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid. Special Bid Retraction Rules: Please read 's Retracting a Bid If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction: You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction. If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction: You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid. Funds & Financing: For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phone Wally at
(636) 734-3239 prior to bidding. Buyers Inspection: Overstreet House of Cars has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Overstreet House of Cars welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold as is. Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone Wally at (636) 734-3239 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. Title Information : Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared. Shipping & Delivery: All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Overstreet House of Cars will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Overstreet House of Cars as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Overstreet House of Cars . The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure. Finalizing your Purchase: Overstreet House of Cars will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes. Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Wally at Overstreet House of Cars by e-mail or phone
(636) 734-3239 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer. In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person or bank certified funds to Seller. At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here! Copyright © 2018 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||BS23J0B289445||Mileage:||17000|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty||Model:||Barracuda|
|Vehicle Title:||Clear||Engine:||340 CI SIX PACK|
|Fuel Type:||Gasoline||For Sale By:||Dealer|
|Exterior Color:||White||Manufacturer Interior Color:||BLACK|
|Interior Color:||Black||Manufacturer Exterior Color:||ALPINE WHITE|
|Number of Cylinders:||8||Number of Doors:||2 Doors|