1970 Volkswagen Camper
Priced to sell.
Here I have for sale my 1970 VW camper a really great driver. I enjoyed the car for the past two years and its time to pass it over to someone who will enjoy it as much as I did.
It has a strong running single port engine which has about 2000 miles since rebuilt, I have also put a new clutch and did all the brakes about 5 month ago. It has new shocks all around. The van drives really nice and shifts smoothly through all gears. It can be driven anywhere without any problem.
A recent tune up and valve adjustment has been done and it needs nothing mechanically. The van has no rust and it appears to have one repaint in its lifetime.
Serious buyers please. Please do not ask me for the reserve price that’s why it’s on auction.
Great car overall, selling because I am reducing my VW collection, I recommend and welcome any third-party inspection before you buy the car, Car is currently in Southern Florida and buyer must arrange for transportation. If you are around and want to see the car in person please feel free to stop by. Roof rack and tent is not included in the sale but winning bidder will be given the option to buy both.
Terms of Sale
1) Winning bidder must contact me within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time.
2) A $500.00 nonrefundable deposit is due within 24 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of Auction end.
3) Payment can be made by wire transfer, cashier’s check, personal check, pay pal or cash in person. All funds will be verified during normal business hours prior to title transfer.
4) Upon verification of funds, the title of the vehicle signed over and sent to the buyer.
5) If no contact is made within 24 hours I reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next high bidder, or sell it otherwise. Please arrange financing prior to bidding.
6) Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, I will gladly cooperate.
7) Buyer understands this vehicle is being sold AS-IS and no warranties are extended or implied.
If you are not sure about something, Please ASK. Do not assume anything not listed is included. I reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback. I reserve the right to end the listing if the vehicle is no longer available for sale.
Please do not bid on this auction unless you are serious about owning this vehicle. All non-paying high bidders will be reported to ebay, and negative feedback posted.
PLEASE ONLY BID WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY. IF THE RESERVE IS NOT MET, I MAY CONTACT THE HIGH BIDDER TO OFFER THE SECOND CHANCE OPTION.
|“Excellent driver and solid body with no rust” |
| Year: || 1970 || VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): || 2302129621 |
| Mileage: || 19875 || Number of Cylinders: || 4 |
| Make: || Volkswagen || Transmission: || Manual |
| Model: || Bus/Vanagon || Body Type: || Van Camper |
| Trim: || Camper || Warranty: || Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty |
| Engine: || 1600 || Vehicle Title: || Clear |
| Fuel Type: || Gasoline || Exterior Color: || White |
| For Sale By: || Private Seller || Interior Color: || Brown |