1971 MG Midget - Project Car - About
Here are the details:
• Car is fully-operational
• Paint is white primer and has been sanded and is ready for additional coating.
• Body work has been completed with minimal body filler.
• Front fenders are OEM from a '72 Midget
• Due to body work in progress, the tail lights, headlights, side lights, bumpers and convertible top are not currently on the body. (approximately 5-7 hrs needed to re-install these items).
• Engine is from an earlier model Bug Eye; it is a 948cc 4-cyl with recently tuned stock carburetors, and runs well.
• Interior is black upholstery and carpet, in good condition.
• All glass, including the windshield, is in very good condition
• Aftermarket over-sized radiator is installed
• Tires and MG rims are very good condition.
• Sale includes:
o Correct Tail light assemblies in very good condition
o Correct halogen headlight assemblies and chrome rings, new in box.
o Correct front and rear chrome bumpers in very good condition
o NEW convertible top that has never been installed
o Tonneau cover in good condition
• A full file of maintenance records and all receipts make up the car’s documentation
• Clean WA title, in hand.
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||GAN5UB92276G||Mileage:||9999|
|Number of Cylinders:||4||Model:||Midget|
|Transmission:||Manual||Engine:||948cc Sprite motor with twin carbs|
|Body Type:||Convertible||Drive Type:||RWD|
|Vehicle Title:||Clear||For Sale By:||Private Seller|
|Exterior Color:||Primer white|