eBay I am selling my 1972 Buick Skylark 4 door sedan. This is a really nice original Survivor car that was bought new in Georgia! I still have the original license plate and books for the car, and am the 3rd owner. It has never been winter driven in snow or salt, and has no rust issues.
As far as I can tell it is about 90% original paint (GM Code 50, Sandalwood Beige), just some small touch-ups due to minor nicks and small parking dings over the years. Paint still shines nicely, and I have found no evidence of collision damage repair. It is very clean, in, under, and out. Car is all original under hood and in trunk, even still has original spare tire , splatter paint, and trunk mat! Original interior is immaculate with correct Buick floor mats!
This Skylark features 350/2bbl engine, automatic transmission, PS, PB, and COLD air conditioning. It has been very reliable for me, and has been maintained and had parts replaced as needed. Some recent work has included brakes, tires, exhaust, tune-up etc. I would not hesitate to drive this car anywhere! I have recently had it on a 900 mile and two 200 mile trips with no issues at all! Everything works on car, except original AM radio needs a new speaker.
I am located in the Darlington, SC area, about 90 minutes NW of Myrtle Beach, and about 90 minutes SE of Charlotte, NC. I am only about 20 minutes from where Interstates 20 and 95 intersect in Florence, SC. I have been a car collector/hobbyist for 40 years, and favor original unrestored Survivor cars. They are only original once! This would be a great low cost way to get into the collector car hobby. Would be a great car for touring, competing in Survivor category at car shows, and also just plain fun cruising!
You can call me at 704-661-1326. NO TEXTS! PHONE CALLS ONLY! My phone is not set up for texting.
NOW FOR THE RULES:
1. A $500.00 NON REFUNDABLE partial payment is due immediately on purchase with Buy it Now. This is to be made by Pay Pal. Balance is to be paid within 7 days. Wire transfer is preferred. Pay Pal is NOT acceptable for payment of balance.
2. Your bid is a contract! If you buy, you are expected to pay! Please make sure your money is in place, all questions are answered, and all decision makers consulted BEFORE you bid! Full payment is due within 7 days of purchase.
3. Car and title will not leave here until car is paid in full with cleared funds at my bank or cash. Please remember that due to increased fraud with official checks and money orders, banks now hold the deposit up for as many as 10 business days. Best way to pay is by bank wire transfer, it protects both buyer and seller. This is what I prefer.
4. Car is sold strictly AS/IS, NO WARRANTY at my premises. Transportation/shipping is buyer's responsibility. I will help you any reasonable way I can, but it is still your responsibility.
5. Car can remain here for a reasonable amount of time while you are arranging transportation or pickup, but still must be paid in full within the 7 days. Also, once you buy, you need to insure the car, as I cannot be responsible for acts of God or damage beyond my control. If car is to remain here for more than 30 days, we must make arrangements as I will be traveling quite a bit after first week in May.
6. International buyers are welcome, but must pay with wire transfer, and again, must be paid with cleared funds before car and title will be released to your shipper.
7. Please remember, this is NOT a new car. It is a well maintained used car that is 47 years old. As such, there are some flaws that are consistent with this (minor nicks, dings, imperfections, etc.). It is a very clean original car, but is by no means a 100 point show car. Please realize this when you bid.
8. Please feel free to call me at 704-661-1326 (leave message if not in) with any questions or concerns. Again, make sure you get satisfactory answers to all questions BEFORE you commit to buy!
I am sorry for all the rules, but it seems 5% of difficult people spoil things for the 95% who are good. Thanks for looking, good luck, and again, feel free to call me at 704-661-1326. NO TEXTS, CALLS ONLY!
|Mileage:||36000||Number of Cylinders:||8|
|Engine:||350 V8||Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty|
|Drive Type:||RWD||Vehicle Title:||Clear|
|Power Options:||Air Conditioning||Exterior Color:||Sandalwood Beige|