eBay IDENTIFICATION OF VEHICLE
Mazda Motor Corporation1983, 1983, 1983RX-72 Door 2 Passenger CoupeJ M 1 F B 3 3 1 1 D 0 751567J = Japan M= Mazda 1 = Passenger Car, F = RX-7 B = ‘81 - ‘85 Series, 3 = USA Market 3 = Coupe, 1 = 12A Engine 1 1,146cc Rotary, D = 1983 0 = Hiroshima Plant, 751,567th vehicle built in Hiroshima in 1983.
44,819.7 Original Miles2 A I N 0 4 9 (CA) 1996 TAGS
DESCRIPTION OF VEHICLE
Formula White, code WHT. Black and Brown PinstripeBrown Code #70 - Brown Vinyl and Velour Seats, Brown Door Panels with Gold Carpet and Gold Seat Belts 4-cyl. 1146 cc, 100 HP, Wankel Rotary5 Speed Manual Floor Shift Transmission
Body Summary/Original Unrestored - Original and excellent 1983 Mazda RX-7 fenders, panels, floors, hood, hatch, etc. and all in excellent unrestored condition. Very good quality paint finish and a rust free surface.
● Body Details / Original Unrestored- This is a very straight body with no filler detected. The fit & finish of the entire car is excellent and consistent with a 44,819 original mile 1 owner history. The floors and chassis mounting points are not affected by any corrosive rust.
● Paint / Fair- Excellent original paint in white with brown & black pinstripes. There is one blemish in the pinstripe on the front passenger side fender.
● Trim / Good- All factory trim and operables are present. The door handles, key locks, hatch hardware, etc is in place and in fair condition. The shade kit on the rear window is missing one small corner piece (driver side)
Engine: 1146 cc Wankel rotary engine which is original and complete. The car has not been started since 1996 but it ran well when it was stored. I believe that it would take a professional 8 hours to get this car running.
● Suspension: Original Rear Live Axle 4-link rear suspension with Watt's linkage and a 50/50 weight ratio. Front independent strut style suspension. This is all stock and correct for this car.
● Transmission: - Stock 5 Speed Manual Floor Shift.
● Motor Compartment: Fair quality with stock systems, fluid management, air management, fittings, hood hinges, wiring, etc. The motor is dirty from storage and then made a bit more messy when I inspected the car. This was due to heavy rain and the inability to move the vehicle.
● Undercarriage : - Excellent condition with typical road grime and aging of finishes. There is a scuff on the underside of the body from an incidental contact. The coating is cracked and peeling. This has no negative impact on the quality, operation, or functionality of this car.
● Glass: Windshield and other glass is in excellent condition without any cracks, separation, or visible chips.
● Rear Area: Original floors, panels, etc. Spare hatch supports and a set of NOS windshield wiper blades are present.
● Seating - Original driver and passenger seats with stock fabric. All covered in brown vinyl with brown velour inserts. There is minimal signs of wear because the seats have been covered with sheepskin since 1983.
● Headliner & Sunroof - The headliner and sun visors are in excellent original condition.
● Floor Covering - Tan carpet in excellent original condition. This carpeted floor mats are original and have become brittle.
● Steering Wheel / Excellent Stock Mazda RX-7 wheel and controls in good condition with minimal wear.
● Dashboard, gauges, climate controls, radio, Stock instruments, radio, climate controls, wiper actuator, quartz digital clock, etc. The stock AM/FM Cassette radio is present and shows no signs of wear
|“J M 1 F B 3 3 1 1 D 0 751567”|
|Year:||1980||VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||JM1FB3311DO751567|