eBay PLEASE CONTACT SELLER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
* *BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PICKUP/SHIPPING COSTS* *
HEY MCFLY! Now’s your chance to get your hands on one of the most iconic cars of all time.
As Doc Brown once said, ‘— if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?’’. And with the DMC-12’s sleek silver exterior and famous gull-wing doors, style is exactly what you’re gonna get.
This model is in such excellent condition, you’ll have Doc Brown exclaiming “Great Scott!”.
It was used in several television shows and movies shot in Los Angeles, all booked through a picture car agent.
It’s a California-based DeLorean that has been meticulously cared for and has been stored in a climate-controlled garage.
Over the last 6 yrs, $20,000+ in labor and upkeep has been put into this car to make it a daily driver. It has been completely updated from soup to nuts at the hands of the DeLorean Motor Company in Huntington Beach, CA.
FEATURES AND UPGRADES
- Immaculate, perfect interior with working clock!
- clean frame, no rust. Stainless steel in perfect condition
- working A/C. Blows cold!
- brand new transmission computer
- brand new matching set of four new Cooper Cobra tires
- power door locks
- brand new window motors
- all fuel lines and belts, hoses all new
- brand new door seals
- upgraded radiator and connections
- brand new PERF spring/shock set — item #GT100110
- Alpine stereo system
- four channel alpine amp
- 140 mph speedo conversion kit
- dozens of upgraded features including — stainless steal emblem shifter cover and floor plates
- Door sill stainless steal lettering
- cool blue LED side marker kit installed under dash
*FLUX CAPACITOR NOT INCLUDED*
Deposit is non refundable
The DeLorean DMC-12 (commonly referred to simply as the DeLorean, as it was the only model ever produced by the company) is a sports car originally manufactured by John DeLorean's DeLorean Motor Company for the American market from 1981 to 1983. The car features gull-wing doors and an innovative fiberglass body structure with a steel backbone chassis, along with external brushed stainless-steel body panels. It became widely known and iconic for its appearance, and because a modified DMC-12 was immortalized as the DeLorean time machine in the Back to the Future media franchise.
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||SCEDT26T9BD004202||Mileage:||63080|
|Body Type:||2 Door Coup||Model:||DMC - 12|
|Vehicle Title:||Clear||Engine:||V6 Stock|
|Fuel Type:||Gasoline||For Sale By:||Private Seller|
|Exterior Color:||Silver||Drive Side:||Left-hand drive|