eBay 1988 Land Rover 110 (Clean TN title) - Since car was imported eBay is not recognizing the VIN so I included it in the description and here - SALLDHMZ7BF572041
1. Isuzu 4BD1 Diesel - original engine, excellent running and mpg2. 5spd manual 3. 4x44. White exterior with black/grey cloth interior5. SAAS Driving Seats for driver and front passenger 6. One owner for 30 years!7. 55 litre extended range fuel tanks - dual tanks with over 750+ mile range8. Wired for dual batteries set 9. Solar panel on roof with modulator unit that controls charge of accessory battery(s)10. Factory A/C that blows 40 degrees cold11. Upgraded stereo, speaker assembly 12. Wired for UHF/2-way Comms contained in an overhead console13. Cargo cage14. Roof rack and basket 15. Tinted windows 16. Heli spotties and fog lights17 Safari Snorkel engine snorkel 18. Off road suspension upgrade Bilstein long travel shocks and springs 19. Upgraded rear slug out tire rack that affixes to the bumper versus hanging on the rear door20. Full size spare and an extra sixth tire
Notes:1. Runs and operates great. A/C blows cold. Fully serviced. I bought this from the couple who owned it since new for 30 years.
2. Suspension is awesome and rides better than any Defender I've owned.
3. Lots of tread reminding on tires and there are six tires
4. Typical dings of a 30 year old vehicle, but no rust in the bulkhead, floor pans, outriggers, or doors or sills. This is a very clean and smooth running vehicle. There is a slight t-box leak. I've recorded the the amount that drips out after driving it in 95 degree heat for 50 miles over the next 24 hours. It's approximately 2.4 CC's. In other words, it would take more than a year for the leak to drain the t-box to half empty. In other words, it's a very very minor leak. New seals for the t-box will cure, but at this time, it's not an issue.
5. No leaks other than the t-box mentioned above that is extremely minor.
6. I have driven this vehicle more than 2,000 miles and am very confident in its performance. It's not fast, but you're not looking at a classic for speed.
7. This is technically a Land Rover 110, not a Defender. The Defender name was not placed on a vehicle until the next model year. This is technically a Land Rover 110 and the 1989 models were named Defender 110's. I own several other Defenders and this is the same inside and out as those other vehicles.
8. Only serious buyers, please.
9. Clean TN Title in my name. This is a legally imported vehicle that I imported myself and titled in my name. The buyer will receive that title signed over to them.
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||00000000000000000||Mileage:||228000|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty||Trim:||County|
|Vehicle Title:||Clear||Engine:||Isuzu Diesel 4BD1|
|Options:||4-Wheel Drive, CD Player||Drive Type:||4WD|
|Power Options:||Air Conditioning||Fuel Type:||Diesel|
|Exterior Color:||White||For Sale By:||Private Seller|
|Interior Color:||Gray||Drive Side:||Right-hand drive|
|Number of Cylinders:||4|