RELISTED BECAUSE OF 2ND FLAKY BUYERPLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW THROUGH NO RESERVE NO RESERVE NO RESERVE READ FULL DESCRI[PTION READ FULL DESCRI[PTION READ FULL DESCRI[PTION
1992 Suzuki Cappuccino Turbocharged RoadsterThis 1992 Suzuki Cappuccino is a rear-wheel drive Kei-class roadster finished in Bright Red with a Black leather interior. The car is equipped with a turbocharged 657cc inline-three paired with a 5-speed manual transmission, and additional features include a configurable targa roof and Black painted stock wheels with decent tires. This Cappuccino is sold with a set of roof panel bags and a clean Washington title in my name.
Factory roof panels can be removed in targa or roadster configurations, and original-style stowage bags are included. Stock black painted 14″ wheels are equipped with new 165/60 tires, and a steel spare is shown secured in the trunk alongside a jack. The car measures 129.7″ long and 54.9″ wide in compliance with 1990-1998 Kei regulations, while weight is reportedly 725 kilograms (~1600 pounds).
Interior features include power windows and air conditioning. Heat and air work but AC needs a charge. A minimalist dash layout includes a tachometer with an 8500 rpm redline. Approximately 60,256 kilometers (37,441 miles) are shown on the 5-digit odometer, witch was verified in Japan. A full safety roll bar is installed. Interior shows normal wear for a vehicle of it’s age, dash cover is in place, no stereo. Custom steering wheel is installed.
Body is in decent shape overall with glossy paint. There are rust bubbles and soft spots on right rear quarter panel and a soft spot / hole is on the left front fender covered by an STP sticker. Car looks super good from 10+ feet. The underside of the chassis shows surface corrosion around pinch welds & other areas. Detailed photos are included in the gallery below.
Engine is very strong with no smoke or unusual noises, no major leaks of any kind. Oil was changed right before I picked the car up. Transmission will need some attention as it is hard to downshift into 2nd & 1st gears without double clutching (apparently a common problem) driveshaft u-joint is bad and will need to be replaced (vibrates under pressure) Drives down the road straight & handles good.
Overall a real fun car at a very fair price. See detailed pics and call with any questions you may have.
Bid to own it!!!!
More photos and info at www.freeagentmotorsports.com
NOTICE: All Human models are over 18 years old & no Animals were harmed in the Photo Shoot process
Please fell free to contact me at 503-329-6555 Vehicle is located in Portland Oregon (Pacific Daylight Time Zone) RIDLEY'S RIDES is a privately held LLC. I am a private collector, vehicle is in my PERSONAL COLLECTION! Please note custom Oregon Vanity License Plate not included!
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ASPECTS OF SHIPPING INCLUDING ALL COSTS AND ARRANGEMENTS! RIDLEY'S RIDES WILL PROVIDE SHIPPER WITH PICK UP LOCATION THAT IS ACCESSIBLE TO LARGE TRUCKS!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
ALL VEHICLES SOLD AS-IS
RIDLEY'S RIDES reserves the right to cancel all bids and end an auction early at any time, should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our auctions.
RIDLEY'S RIDES welcomes all dealers and individuals to bid on our vehicles. Every vehicle we sell will have a clear title. I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK to answer any questions you may have. Please call, KIM RIDLEY @ 503-329-6555, email email@example.com . I look forward to meeting you in person or speaking with you by telephone.
* Successful high bidder should contact RIDLEY'S RIDES within 24 hours at 503-329-6555.
* Successful high bidder will submit a $1,000.00 deposit in the form of a cashier's check, credit card, wire transfer or Pay-Pal within 24 hours of the auction ending, unless other arrangements have been made.
* This vehicle is being sold as is, unless a warranty is in effect from the vehicle manufacturer.
* All financial transactions should be completed within 4 (four) days of an auction ending.
* RIDLEY'S RIDES accepts cashier's checks, certified funds, or wire transfers.
* The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. RIDLEY'S RIDES gladly can help the buyer arrange all shipping and transportation using only licensed, bonded and insured carriers that provide door-to-door delivery.
* Every effort has been made to accurately and fairly describe this vehicle. RIDLEY'S RIDES discloses all information known about this vehicle for auction. Please be advised that used vehicles may sometimes have miniscule scratches or dings inherent to their age / mileage and some mechanical parts could be subject to normal wear. RIDLEY'S RIDES welcomes a buyer's inspection. If you plan on using a buyer's pre-purchase inspection, please schedule your inspection appointment prior to the auction ending. The buyer is responsible for any and all inspection charges and fees
|“Note: This is a Japanese Domestic Model Legally imported under the 25 year ruling. Car is sold on clean / clear Washington Title in MY NAME (copy available upon request). Vin: EA11R106211 Body is in decent shape overall with glossy paint. There are rust bubbles and soft spots on right rear quarter panel and a soft spot / hole is on the left front fender covered by an STP sticker. Car looks super good from 10+ feet. The underside of the chassis shows surface corrosion around pinch welds & other areas. Detailed photos are included in the gallery below. Engine is very strong with no smoke or unusual noises, no major leaks of any kind. Oil was changed right before I picked the car up. Transmission will need some attention as it is hard to downshift into 2nd & 1st gears without double clutching (apparently a common problem) driveshaft u-joint is bad and will need to be replaced (vibrates under pressure) Drives down the road straight & handles good.” |
| Year: || 1992 || VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): || 00000000000000000 |
| Mileage: || 37441 || Transmission: || 5 speed Manual |
| Make: || Suzuki || Body Type: || Convertible |
| Model: || Cappuccino || Warranty: || Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty |
| Trim: || Roadster || Vehicle Title: || Clear |
| Engine: || 657 cc Turbocharged 3 cylinder || Options: || Convertible, Leather Seats |
| Drive Type: || RWD || Safety Features: || Roll Bar |
| Power Options: || Air Conditioning, Power Windows || Sub Model: || Kei Roadster |
| Fuel Type: || Gasoline || Exterior Color: || Red |
| For Sale By: || Private Seller || Interior Color: || Black |
| Disability Equipped: || No || Number of Cylinders: || 3 |
| Drive Side: || Right-hand drive |