My brother and I originally rebuilt this nice Rendezvous CX Plus to replace our parents' old minivan, and it's been a good vehicle and a great ride. They've since realized though that they no longer need this much room, and are just hoping to downsize a bit. Before photos are available upon request (basically we just had to replace a torn bumper cover, bent fender and broken head light enclosures).
Anyway, it's got all the usual trim goodies you'd expect:
- Powered sunroof / seat controls / locks / windows / mirrors / etc.
- Alloy wheels and all-wheel disc brakes.
- Up to 7 seats (both rear rows are foldable and removable).
- Dual-zone climate control w/ good A/C.
- Toggle-able Traction Control, Cruise Control, etc.
- Driver Info Center w/ compass, outside temperature, MPG and oil life readings, etc.
- Fog lights and automatic headlights.
- Rear 12v port and backup sensors.
- Occupant-sensing passenger airbag.
- Leather/cloth seats (see photos).
- Covered rear storage bins and fold-flat rear seat row.
- Has a potential towing capacity of about 1 ton, and I've seen tow kits available for it from U-Haul.
Other perks and recent work:
- Comes with three keys.
- Tires are in very good shape.
- Premium amplifier and upgraded speakers.
- Will come with a decent aftermarket stereo, although it may not be the one pictured (it's a recent thing and we haven't decided yet which one fits best).
- New exterior head/taillight bulbs, with upgraded housings.
- New front windshield (didn't take care of a rock chip fast enough).
- New windshield washer fluid pump and Body Control Module (preventative maintenance).
- New trans fluid and filter (regular maintenance).
Quirks and future work needed:
- It's about halfway to the next oil change.
- I'd recommend a coolant flush before your next long road trip.
- I haven't checked the brake measurements and don't recall what they were at last inspection, but they should be good for a while.
- There's no OnStar (it came with the analog version that GM no longer uses).
- Has a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS), but will need new valve stems at next tire change for it to work.
- Driver seat lumbar knob is currently missing (I will probably replace it, but it's still adjustable).
- Part of a middle seat lift handle is missing.
- Has some cracked plastic in the back, and some normal minor scuffs, scratches, and small stains due to age.
No scammers please, and especially NO CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS; I take only payments or cashier's checks, or cash if you opt for local pickup. I'm also willing to offer test drives if you're local. Come take a look!
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||3G5DA03E53S509169||Mileage:||130,000|
|Number of Cylinders:||6||Make:||Buick|
|Body Type:||SUV||Trim:||CX Plus|
|Vehicle Title:||Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed||Engine:||3.4L 207Cu. In. V6 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated|
|Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag||Power Options:||Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats|
|Exterior Color:||Blue||Fuel Type:||Gasoline|
|Interior Color:||Gray||For Sale By:||Private Seller|