eBay 2004 Z06 (Regular Production Options (RPO)-Z16) 24hr Lemans Commemorative Edition. (#980/1700 in USA) The 2004 C5 Z06 represents the very best of the C5 era.
$10K in upgrades, Brand new Potenza RE760 tires, fresh brake rotors,pads,hardware, and fluid. All interior and exterior parts that normally wear have been replaced with OEM parts (plastic dash benzels). Many upgrades with components exceeding OEM grade. Oil changed every 5K Mobil 1, manual tranny/rear diff lube changed at 30k & 60k.
1. New California legal Headers/Cats/Exhaust/O2 sensors, Super Conductor Red Spark Plug wires and new Spark Plugs. Rear polished mufflers and pipes Recent smog. 2. Callaway Honker cold air induction (Cal legal)
3. Fast 102mm intake with Fast high volume fuel rails (Cal legal)
4. Nick Williams Billet throttle body (Cal legal)
5. Pfadt shocks and adjustable sway bars (designed specifically for c5 z06)
6. Complete Audio system including Diamond Audio speakers, 12 sub in custom enclosure, JVC head unit
7. Optima Red Top battery
8. Mechman Billet alternator
9. Column Lock bypass upgrade
10. Racetronix fuel harness upgrade
11. Custom oil catch system
12. Interior carbon fiber inserts, custom LED lighting, Llyods mats.
13. Hurst short-throw shifter
14. Custom rear fascia black out (base/clear)
15. New front/rear lens with LEDs (All recent mods completed by Mikes Corvette)
* 7/2016 Car rear-ended at red light approximately 10-12mph, was in neutral with foot off brake. Damage included tear in bumper cover, broken left direction, scuff to bumper absorber, cracked trunk lid at latch mechanism. Previous owner brought to local Chevy dealer-unrepairable due to trunk lid/tub no longer available. He installed purchased parts from GMpartsdirect and a 2002 z06 lid. Alignment checks revealed no change from previous values. See pictures. Clear California Title in hand. No history of salvage title.
|“The upgrades to the car no way make it less reliable, The parts are of the highest quality and craftsmanship. The car looks and runs amazing, just enough customization to make it out perform most other cars while appearing near factory. Lots of attention to detail - brake calipers and brackets reworked/reshaped then covered red paint and SS lines.Car shows extremely well. Will not disappoint. Clear California title in hand. Corvette Mikes in California has done all reworks.” |
| Year: || 2004 || VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): || 1G1YY12S545124590 |
| Mileage: || 62,700 || Transmission: || Manual 6 sp |
| Make: || Chevrolet || Body Type: || Coupe |
| Model: || Corvette || Warranty: || Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty |
| Trim: || Z06 RPO-Z16 || Vehicle Title: || Clear |
| Engine: || LS6 || Options: || Leather Seats |
| Drive Type: || RWD || Safety Features: || Anti-Lock Brakes, Passenger Airbag |
| Power Options: || Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats || Sub Model: || Fixed Roof Coupe Z06 |
| Fuel Type: || Gasoline || Exterior Color: || Blue |
| For Sale By: || Private Seller || Interior Color: || Black |
| Drive Side: || Left-hand drive || Number of Cylinders: || 8 |