Up for sale is my 2008 lancer evolution X with 101,0xx miles. The vehicle came factory with the body kit, SSS package which included the HID headlamps and Rockford Fosgate audio system. I am the second owner, owned it since 2012/ 31000 miles. This vehicle was my daily driver from 2012 to 2015, it has been my second vehicle ever since(summer only car, garaged in the winter).
Mechanical: The vehicle has been kept stock its entire life except the following modifications. When I mean stock, I don't mean it has been modified and brought back to stock, I mean it has never been modified beyond the following items.
1. Cobb SF intake, Cobb UICP, Defi boost gauge: Installed by previous owner before 31K miles. Stock airbox+ UICP comes with the car.
2. ACT HDSS clutch + Lightweight flywheel + Clutch master cylinder upgrade from magnus motorsport + Cobb Accessport V3 : Was installed at 61K miles
3. Sakura cat back exhaust + AMS test pipe: Was installed at 72K miles. (stock cat come with the car)
4. Brand new OEM ACD pump installed by the dealer. Was installed at 99K miles. (A WORKING ACD pump comes with the car, $800 value)
5. I planned to add AEM wideband AEM 30-0300 X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR Sensor Controller Gauge($175 value), shifter bushings($40 value) and Grimmespeed EBCS($115 value), but never got to do it. So I have all these parts, brand new to go with the car. 6. New battery installed. Optima 35 Red Top battery, 8020-164 - SC35A. July 2018. Vehicle is always on battery tender when not in use. Garage stored.
Aesthetics: The vehicle is in good shape aesthetically. The vehicle is detailed and waxed every year, only hand washed and never driven in snow or rain. There is a small ding on the rear bumper pass side (pictures shown) which happened when I slowly bumped into a wooden fence(less than 5mph).
Things you should know:
The vehicle was involved in an off road excursion back in 2014. I basically went too fast into a corner, understeered, dropped two wheels into a ditch and eventually got back on to the road. I broke the front fascia, lower lip, lower metal mesh and fog lamp (passenger side). These parts were replaced by a reputed collision shop in the area. I have receipts for all repairs and parts. There was no damage to the radiator, intercooler or any other components on the vehicle. I have detailed pictures of the car, before and after the vehicle was fixed.
The wheels have been plasti dipped orange, inspired by the grey and orange color scheme of the GT3 RS. The plasti dip is kinda showing its age, absorbing brake dust and dirt. If the seller wishes, I can peel back the dip and take it back to the silver wheels(stock OEM wheels).
The car has been properly taken care of, oil changed every 3500 miles with Mobil 1 fully synthetic extended performance oil and filter. Most recently 90K mile service was performed at Ann arbor automotive, which included Diff+ Trans fluid flush.
The car drives great! Starts up right away. The exhaust sounds good, the engine is smooth, no vibrations or harshness. AWD torque vectoring works great. Car has MPSS with about 70% thread on them. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this car and its an absolute blast to drive. The only reason i am selling is, i recently got another fun car to suit my needs and the evo barely gets driven much. Its hard to watch such a nice car not getting the road time it deserves.
Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns. I got a folder full of receipts, bills and service records for this car. It's extremely hard for me to let this car go, but i hope it finds another evo enthusiast like me. I have a whole folder of bills and receipts to go with the car. Clean title in hand.
Note: I don't need any help with selling this vehicle. Low balling is not worth your time or mine. I am in no hurry to sell this vehicle. Texting or email works best.
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||JA3AW86V28U050003||Mileage:||101000|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty||Model:||Evolution|
|Options:||4-Wheel Drive, CD Player||Engine:||2.0Turbo|
|Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags||Drive Type:||AWD|
|Power Options:||Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows||Fuel Type:||Gasoline|
|Exterior Color:||Gray||For Sale By:||Private Seller|
|Interior Color:||Black||Disability Equipped:||No|
|Number of Cylinders:||4||Drive Side:||Left-hand drive|