This listing is for a 2012 JKU Wrangler Rubicon. This JK has had well over $100K put into it. The list of upgrades is very long. Lots of Jeep Wranglers are unique but this one stands out. I have had several times where folks just come up and start taking pictures.
It has a little over 31,000 miles on the chasis. It had around 26,900 miles when the engine / transmission swap was done. The transplanted engine is a Gen 4 6.2L LS type (truck model - L94). The engine had 20 miles when it was swapped. It was taken out of a 2013 Escalade. The 6L80 transmission came from a 2012 4x4 Silverado. It had a little less than 11,000 miles. The swap was done at MoTech in Las Vegas, NV. There are no problems with it what-so-ever (no codes, no dash lights). So the engine has a little more than 4,000 miles and the transmission has about 14,000 miles.
This Wrangler is very clean. It has never been off-road. When you hear it fire up you know you're not dealing with your average run-of-the-mill JK. When you get it on the road you can feel it. The torque band on this thing almost flat which means you get crazy torque at very low RPM (over 300 ft/lbs at idle). But it also cruises at 80 mph down the freeway with the RPMs somewhere around 2000. I've made a round trips to Dallas and it was very comfortable. Here is a link to a carfax report on it.
I have a carfax report that I can send you a link to.
All the mods have been done professionally except the a couple of things listed at the end. There are a couple of nicks and dings but nothing major or serious.
Please, no tire-kickers (as in don't have the money or financing to purchase).
Here is a complete list of the mods:
River Raider (Kenny Hauk) did all the initial work when it was new for the 1st owner in 2012, which included:
* Entire tub sanded and sprayed with Line-X
* Fiberglass hood painted to match
* River Raider components
. .* Roll cage
. .* Bumpers
. .* Rock Sliders
. .* Fenders
. .* Crusher corners (aluminum)
. .* Full armor plate underneath
. .* Diff covers
. .* Inner door hinges to increase resistance
. .* Snorkel (I removed the snorkel and riveted a round plug over the hole)
* Mopar Fuel Cap Cover
* Rock Krawler 3.5 Premium Mid Arm Lift
* Billstein 5100 adjustable shocks
* Raceline Monster Aluminum 17 Beadlocks, 4.5 backspace
* Custom drop down tailgate. A CJ7 tailgate panel was fused into the tailgate and the gate was converted to a drop down. This with the round lights is a retro nod to the old CJs. Tailgate opens remotely via a popper. I talked to Kenny Hauk and he said they wouldn't do another tailgate like that for less than 5 grand due to all the hours of bodywork involved.
* JW Speaker headlights
* JW Speaker fog lights
* JW Speaker backup lights
* ORO round LED lights
* Originally geared at 5.13s
* Warn 9500 CTI Winch with Synthetic Rope
Done by MoTech in 2014 immediately after purchase:
* Engine / Transmission swap
. .* 2013 6.2L (376 cubic inch) L94 (Gen 4 LS)
. .* 6L80 trans from 2012 4x4 Silverado.
. .* Large aluminum radiator
. .* tap-shift
. .* custom exhaust
* New 37 Goodyear MTRs
* Synergy axle tube sleaves (front and rear)
* Tom Woods 1310 drive shafts (front / rear)
* RCV front axle shafts
* G2 32 Spline 4340 rear Chromoly axles
* Reid Racing High Steer knuckles x2
* TMR Lower C Gussets
* Dynatrac Heavy Duty rebuildable ball joint
* Suspension joints were updated to the newer Rock Krawler model
* Dual gauge Aeroforce Interceptor
* Re-geared to 4.56 due to 6 speed trans & very tall first gear of the 6L80
Done by Dave at Brave Motorsports in 2016
* Full PSC Hydro-Assist Steer Kit
* Custom battery tray
Done by Bumberas in 2018
* Upgraded to Motech Gen IV Billet Brackets
Car Audio Zone installed 2016
* Kicker Hideaway 8 150 Watt Subwoofer (under passenger seat)
Done by me:
* Dynatrac ProGrip brakes
* Wild Boar Hatchback Targa Top with wiper
* 2014 Rubicon Leather seats w/ airbags
* Bed Rug floor liner (front / rear)
* Aluminum Hood Latch
I have a soft top and a Hi-Lift jack that go with it. The jack fits on hardware that is mounted on the back of the roll cage. It fits inside the cab when the top is on.
It has the original navigation screen and has heated seats.
$500 payment is required upon sale.
If shipping is required I will work with you and the shipper.
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||1C4HJWFG4CL162420||Mileage:||31,020|
|Number of Cylinders:||8||Trim:||Rubicon|
|Transmission:||6 speed GM (6L80)||Engine:||GM L94 (LS3) 376ci v8|
|Vehicle Title:||Clear||Drive Type:||4WD|
|Fuel Type:||Gasoline||For Sale By:||Private Seller|