- Watch this! here
-Great condition vehicle
- 52000 kms
- love the vehicle have to sell and get a larger vehicle as we’re having a baby
- can charge on a standard 120v plug
- commuting daily to (80km) Campbell River where the vehicle was charged at home overnight and plugged in while at work led to an average of $45/month in fuel.
- The Volt does about 600km with a full charge and a full tank of gas. With a fill up being around $45; Victoria and back to Comox is done on less than a tank.
- The Volt has a surprising amount of torque and really moves when you put your foot down; like driving a high speed elevator!
- Great condition interior (fabric)
- Infotainment system connects to Apple and android with a custom made volt specific phone holder ordered from the US.
- You're gunna be pretty cool in this car, be prepared to answer a lot of questions because everyone wants to know the details!
|VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):||1G1RE6E47EU164488||Mileage:||52000|
|Body Type:||Sedan||Drive Type:||FWD|
|For Sale By:||Private Seller|