262-299-4084 1954 Nash Statesman
Stock #: MWK486 Exterior Color: Turquoise Interior Color: White Body Type: Sedan Transmission: 4-Speed Auto Engine: I-6 OhC Title Condition: Clear Vehicle Description Milwaukee is presenting a beautiful 1954 Nash Statesman, it is coated in a turquoise paint with Green interior. A new design was introduced for the 1952 model year featuring a large envelope-bodied sedan with enclosed wheels that were characteristic for Nash. The all-new notchback Statesman design coincided with Nash's 50th anniversary and included styling by Pininfarina, the Italian designer.
The 1954 models included the outside mounted continental spare tire increasing trunk space and making emergency tire changes easier
This... vehicle is located in our Milwaukee showroom. You can view this beautiful 1954 Nash Statesman in greater detail including HD pictures and an HD video of it running and driving at . If you are interested in purchasing this vehicle or have more questions regarding it please call us at 262-299-4084 or email us at .
Contact us now at 262-299-4084 for more details! Contact us for more details: 262-299-4084Call DealerContact Seller Photos Vehicle Equipment Optional Equipment AM Radio Cloth Interior Vehicle Warranty This vehicle is "For Sale by Owner," displayed at Gateway Classic Cars, who is acting only as a Sales Agent. The Company is not making any representations as to the condition and/or the value of this vehicle. Gateway Classic Cars has not checked the condition (mechanical or structural), mileage or authenticity of this vehicle and is relying on the information provided by the seller. The company is not responsible for omissions and/or errors in advertising this vehicle and will hold the Company harmless from all future claims arising from any representations made by the Seller.
This Vehicle is owned by the Company, however, the Company is not making any representations as to the condition, authenticity, mileage or originality of this vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties, verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection, knowledge and judgment on this vehicle.
About Milwaukee Gateway Classics We have over 2500 classic cars in 16 showrooms across the country and they are all for sale on ebay Motors!
SOOOO, if you love classic cars CLICK HERE to see them all in our ebay Store!
While you are browsing, please subscribe to our ebay Newsletter and save us as a favorite.
That way you can come back and check out our most recent classic car listings!
Contact us now at 262-299-4084 for more details! Contact us for more details: 262-299-4084Call DealerContact Seller Terms and Conditions Finance, Warranty, Shipping question? - Call the dealer at 262-299-4084 Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 262-891-4253 or email us at email@example.com
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call, text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted.
- A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH, wire transfer, cashier's check, credit card(3% fee), personal check(10 business days to clear), and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts, cleared payment in full, and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
- Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.
- An offer is a commitment to purchase and is not contingent upon inspection, financing, or any other terms.
Fees and Taxes A $237.37 document fee will be added to the sales price. All purchases may be subject to any applical tax, title, and licensing fees. Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid. All credit cards are charged a 3% fee.
262-299-4084 1954 Nash Statesman